Pages

Jun 27, 2010

My Creative Visual Bio

When explaining creative design concepts, words often fail miserably. A picture is worth a thousand words. So I created this visual bio of myself  (Ujwal). This is purely an original concept that I've come up with and is not inspired by any other sources. Most of the 'About Us' pages are always in written form and very less bloggers make them creative. A formal about me page is necessary if you own a enterprise or offer services but you can make them creative in your own ways to engage the user experience and improve the conversion rates. Please do checkout my personal blog here and my portfolio here.



Also you might consider saving a copy of my business card to stay in touch with me. If you want to get me involved in some creative work or want to co-work with me, please mail me at the email specified in the card below.



Please leave a comment of what you feel with the concept, design or what you feel like after reading this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment